General Data Protection Regulation
The https://worldwebfactory.com website and all the domains, subdomains, and related applications are the direct property of DMMGestureSRL commercial enterprise registered in Romania, under the J08/1403/2018, CUI RO39493206 registration number at the Commercial Register, with the registered office in Brasov, Aurel Vlaicu nr.15, Brasov.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data you directly provide in the context of using the httos://worldwebfactory.com
II. Categories of processed personal data
II.1. As a Client of the Website, DMMGestureSRL will process your personal data such as: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address, date and time of submission the forms (offer request, contact form, demo application form), device, operting system, browser, data on how you use the Website, for example your behavior / preferences / habits in the website, as well as any other categories of data you provide directly in the context of sending a request for a quote through the website or otherwise resulting from the use of the Website: contact form, offer request form, tawk.to chat system implemented on website, application demo request.
III. How long we processing your personal data
As a matter of principle, DMMGestureSRL will process your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the above-mentioned processing goals.
If you are one of our customers, we will process all data relating to our business relationship for the entire duration of the contractual relations and subsequently in accordance with the legal obligations of DMMGestureSRL (for example, in the case of financial accounting for which the retention period stipulated by law is 10 years from the end of the financial year in which they were drawn up).
If you withdraw your consent to data processing for marketing purposes, DMMGestureSRL will stop processing your personal data for this purpose but without affecting the processing of DMMGestureSRL on the basis of your consent before withdrawing it.
IV. Disclosure of your personal data
To accomplish the purpose of processing DMMGestureSRL can reveal your personal data to partners, related third parties or entities that support DMMGestureSRL in carrying out the activity through the Website, or to central / local public authorities in the following exemplary listed cases:
to administer the Website;
in cases where this communication would be required to award prizes or other facilities to the individuals concerned as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by DMMGestureSRL through the Website;
to maintain, personalize and improve the Website and its services;
for data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, development of safety features and user authentication;
for the transmission of marketing communications under the conditions and limits stipulated by the law;
when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
V. Your rights with regard to the personal data that we hold about you
Under the conditions set out in the legislation on the processing of personal data, as individuals you are entitled to the following rights:
the right to information, this means the right to receive details concerning processing activities conducted by DMMGestureSRL, as described in this document;
data access rights, this means the right to obtain confirmation from DMMGestureSRL regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose of the processing, recipients or categories of data recipients, etc.;
the right of rectification, this means the right to obtain the correction, without undue delay, by DMMGestureSRL of inaccurate or unjustified personal data, as well as completing incomplete data; The rectification / completion shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
the right to erasure, without undue delay (right to be forgotten), where one of the following reasons applies:
– they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
– in case of withdrawing consent and there is no other legal basis for processing;
– if the data subject opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
– if personal data have been processed illegally;
– if personal data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation;
personal data was collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union or national law under which the operator is located.
it is possible that, following a request to delete the data, the General Data Protection Regulation Policy (GDPR) of DMMGestureSRL to anonymize these data (thus depriving them of personal character) and to continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
– the person disputes the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
– processing is illegal, and the person concerned opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restrictions on their use;
– the operator no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing, but the person concerned requests them to find, exercise or defend a right in court; or
– the person concerned opposed to processing (other than direct marketing) for the period of time which it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the concerned person.
data portability right, this means (a) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and as well as (b) the right that such data be transmitted by DMMGestureSRL to another data controller, provided that the conditions laid down by law are met;
the right to opposition – regarding processing activities, the right can be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
– any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the concerned person that the data that is intended to be processed under the legitimate interest of DMMGestureSRL or the public interest, unless DMMGestureSRL can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify processing and prevails over the interests, the rights and freedoms of concerned persons or the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
– at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
the right not to be subjected an automated individual decision, the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects regarding the person concerned or it affects it similarly to a significant extent;
the right to address to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, if you consider it necessary.
For any additional questions about how your personal data is processed and in order to exercise the above-mentioned rights,or to delete please contact us at email@example.com